Friday, June 26, 2009

One year already???





















So on Sunday June 21st John and I celebrated our one year dating anniversary. It was a year ago that he took me out on our first day. It was Father's Day and I felt bad but he had me and my kiddos come over for dinner. His kiddos were there too. It was fun. He made us Steak, Lobster, and shrimp with baked potatoes and corn on the cobb. Super yummy! I brought chocolate lush for dessert.

The pic is of our date on Wed. We had fun. Can't believe how fast time flies by!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow! That year went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I went and make a complete jackass out of myself by telling you to take it slow! LOL Guess you know what you're doing. Congratulations hun. You deserve it. Looks like you are very happy, and I'm really glad to see that.
You are so strong to come out on top after what has happened in your life, I really admire you. Thank you for being such a great example of strength for me. Love you bunches and bunches. Hug those kiddos for me. :)

Melanie said...

Oh dear cousin......love you! Yes, it did go by fast. It was also a very big turning point for us as far as where this is going. I decided I couldn't see myself with him....I'll have to tell you later. And he said that it couldn't be long term because of the whole blending six kids together. So went out separate ways. But I wanted to let you know that you were a lot more right on than you ever thought! I love you! You have a radar I swear! I need to consult with you from now on when I start feeling serious about someone. LOL...it won't be for a long while though now! ;) Love you!