Monday, July 14, 2008

Ugh

Well today my friends, I had the extreme joy of coming home to find that my air conditioner decided to quit working. It was 91 degrees in my house. So needless to say I have not been in a very good mood this evening. Still did the whole family home evening thing though. Thank goodness I have a window unit in my room so it is nice and oool in here and that is where the kiddos and I hung out for most of the night. I have no clue what I am going to do yet. I am not trying to complain because I am so blessed. I just live from pay check to pay check barely making my mortgage and now I have this. Can't really go through a summer in The valley of the sun without AC in your house with 3 kids. Not to mentiont that my brake light is on in my car too. Being a single mom is tough. It makes me mad when people act like I chose this for myself. I did what I had to do after I did all I could and I do the best that I can to support myself and my kids. So to those people I say don't judge me until you have lived a day of my life. I like how people at church act like I am an outcast because I am divorced. I don't go around telling people about what Davyd did so they have no clue. I didnt' want to be a divorced single mother of 3 kids but unfortunately that is the way things worked out. So one of the many lessons I have learned from all of this is to never judge anyone. Anyway enough ranting.

3 comments:

Lianna Black said...

Members of the church can be soo hateful!! Gosh I am so sick of it! You keep your head high my dear, I admire your spunk tremdously! You love your children and as a Mother myself, I share the fiendish determination you have to do what it takes for them to be happy at all costs. Im glad you know that the Lord loves you and will get you through this time in your life and I will be praying for a prince charming to sweep you off your feet! Much love to you dear Mel! You and Melis are just like my little sisters and are part of our sisterhood, we understand you perfectly! huge hugs!! I hope you find a way to fix your ac too!! Thats rough :(

Lisa said...

I just want to add my support and prayers and love for you Mel. Life can really break you down. I am happy you have a loving close family who supports you too. Good luck with the AC, it's always something...

Love you cousin. Call me sometime.

The Jones Family said...

Hope you are doing better. Keep your chin up sweetie.